About Ninh Binh activites, the Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. The eco tourist attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha, is divided into 5 function parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the centre, caves area, service and travel area, spirit area Bai Dinh Pagoda. It includes 47 historical vestiges with many mysterious things, with limestone mountains, valleys and underground river systems. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam. Bai Dinh Trang Anh tour in Ninh Binh is very popular in festival after Luna new year holiday!
Highlights of Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An Cave Full Day (group)
- See scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh in one day
- Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Trang An
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Mineral water on car+ A/C tourist car during itinerary
What’s not included
- Tips, personal expense
- Other meals and drinks
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda ($3/pax)
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price