About Ninh Binh activites, Cuc Phuong National park in Ninh Binh is the destination of this excursion. Through this special trip, tourists explore the beauty of nature by visiting the dense, grass jungle valley, seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora. In addition, rare primates are available for tourists to see and take photographs.
Highlights of Cuc Phuong National Park Full Day (private)
- Visiting the dense, grass jungle valley
- Seeing the giant ancient tree and various fauna and flora
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel (8:00AM) and transfer to Cuc Phuong National Park (140km). Upon arrival, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Central where the rare primates of Vietnam are reared and rescued, the Ancient grotto.
Then trekking through the dense, grass jungle valley to the giant ancient tree where enjoy the beauty of fauna and flora. At the end of the day, return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Tours and activities as stated above
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses