We will see majestic mountains, green paddy fields, peaceful villages, tranquil rivers…all combine to make an impressive trip. Traveling with a bicycle for a couple of days into an area that compliments a mix of adventure and relaxation. Cycling on dirt paths through villages, talk with friendly local people , see their daily life you will also encounter a nation of people rich in culture, tradition and history with a captivating warmth and friendliness unequalled in Vietnam.
- Traveling with a bicycle for a couple of days into an area that compliments a mix of adventure and relaxation
- Cycling on dirt paths through villages
- Talk with friendly local people
- See their daily life you will also encounter a nation of people rich in culture, tradition and history with a captivating warmth and friendliness unequalled in Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Cuc Phuong national park
- Pick you up at 8.00 am at hotel in Hanoi, then depart for Ninh Binh city towards to the South of Hanoi, it takes about 2 hours to get there (110 km). We will visit Hoa Lu ancient citadel, then transfer to Tam Diep for an extremely exciting ride by bicycle through Fine apple farm and pine forest to Cuc Phuong national park (It was officially opened in 1960 as the first national park in Vietnam).
- Then keep going into the park central, stop to discover ancient human cave, arrival central park late afternoon, free to walk around the center, sleep in with the lovely sound and smell of nature. Dinner and overnight at bungalow.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National park – Van Long
- Breakfast at the restaurant near the bungalow, take a short trek into the National Park for sightseeing and visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats and then biking from Cuc Phuong national park to main road (12 km). Then taking rowing boat to visit Van Long.
- After Van Long boat trip, having lunch – Return to Hanoi at around 5 pm, thanks for joining us and we hope to serve you another time. Return to Hanoi at around 5 pm, thanks for joining us and we hope to serve you another time.
What’s included in this trip
- Transfer pick up and drop off at hotel
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- All meals on trip
- Bungalow in Cuc Phuong national park
- Bike and service for biking
- Complimentary water
What’s excluded in this trip
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Meal does not mention in itinerary & beverages other than specified.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
- Optional insurance coverage is available for Baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption
For more information about Ninh Binh tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!